An opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a growing team, on either a full time or part time basis.
Working under the Head of Paraplanning, you will be working with Financial Advisors and in conjunction with the support services team. You will carry out research and analysis and you will be preparing suitability letters, reports and recommendations.
- Create suitability reports for investments, pensions, protection and inheritance tax planning.
- Conduct research and performance analysis using tools provided
- Provide technical support to IFAs enabling them to write business compliantly. This is to include conducting research, gap analysis of a clients circumstances and reviewing existing arrangements
- Collaborate with financial advisers and support staff to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and firm procedures
- Liaise with providers and third parties to obtain information, quotes, illustrations and product details for cases in order to formulate recommendations for clients
- Maintain Continuous Personal Development by attending in house training and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Interact and follow the internal Investment Committee guidelines when researching client solutions
- Maintain and update back office system
We are looking for somebody with :
- At least two years experience working as a paraplanner
- A solid understanding of compliance within an IFA environment
- Good IT skills
- Ideally qualified at Level 4 Diploma ( or working towards completion)
2 months ago