Based in Segensworth, this is a busy and fast paced position, ideally suited to somebody who enjoys liaising with customers by telephone and building relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- Answering the phone and taking Sales orders. Also processing Sales orders and ensuring that they reach the designated point within the warehouse. Dealing with Special Customer Orders making sure that Purchasing are aware of their requirements.
- Dealing with any Technical queries that may occur on the phone or within the Company under the supervision and control of the Technical Manager.
- Sales of Company products by phone including the use of Sales Promotions as directed.
- Attendance at some shows and exhibitions undertaken by the Company. ( Covid dependant)
- Speaking to customers with short or non-deliveries, obtaining Proof of Deliveries from carriers and hauliers and dealing with problems arising from non or short deliveries on Sales Orders.
- This also involves progress-chasing when an order has not been despatched within the warehouse and sorting out documentation.
- Sending out swatches, catalogues and any other promotional or pieces of Sales and Marketing Literature and keeping records.
- Care and maintenance of Customer Records. This includes making up files and filing records etc.
1 month ago