A pivotal role for somebody who is highly organised, with excellent numerical and analytical skills and enjoy data and spreadsheet based tasks where attention to detail is paramount. Equally you will require excellent communication skills as this role is a key day to day contact between suppliers and the sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly management of the stock and sales process for all suppliers
- Weekly management of product requirements for creation of purchase orders
- Updating Price Lists and assisting the IT department with the B2B Webshop
- Work with the Commercial Manager to manage Key Suppliers
- Take ownership, and full management, of Tier 2 suppliers
- Act as primary contact for sales team for purchasing/supplier related queries
- Update the sales teams on order status for products
- Take ownership of the Governmental Compliance for all suppliers
- Help with stock planning and forecasting
- Assist with set up of new products onto system
Office based, 9am – 5.30pm with a 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
3 weeks ago