Are you an experienced marketeer looking for your next development opportunity ?
This is a great opportunity to join a long established Global business, and have responsibility for developing, delivering and measuring campaigns across a variety of channels and media, as well as help to define the marketing strategy and provide advice on how best to reach the target market
- Implement and track marketing campaigns including social media, email, mailer and events.
- Collaborate with internal teams ( sales and HR ) to develop strategic marketing initiatives.
- Plan and implement an engaging social media calendar of content
- report on the success of social media metrics monthly to the Executive team.
- Design and create graphic art and visual materials for print and digital using the Above Creative Suite, aligned to brand standards
- Project manage exhibitions from selecting stand space, through to designing literature, completing pre show tasks, booking travel and accommodation and tracking expenditure. Report back on ROI post show.
- Conduct market research in support of the sales team
- Update the company website with new and engaging content
- Develop and create marketing materials such as sales and product collateral
- Write, proofread and edit creative and technical content across different mediums including advertorials, press releases, show profiles, specifications and line cards
- Work with external suppliers such as stand contractors, printers and merchandisers to execute programs.
This is a stand alone opportunity, and would suit somebody with 3 years previous experience in both traditional and digital media with strong project managment skills and skilled with writing and editing content.
2 months ago