An opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Manager, to be a part of the Senior Management team for this very well established electronics manufacturing company. You will lead the manufacturing function within budget and output targets to meet customer requirements and compliance standards.
Responsible for a team of between 20 and 25 , you will have full accountability for ensuring safety, quality and compliance, cost and delivery, and developing a skilled , enthusiastic and flexible team, , and be able to implement and manage continuous improvement and manufacturing principals.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the production of the required daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with customer quality specifications
- Update the Production Plan on a daily basis
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Procurement and purchasing activities
- Maintenance of the stores and inventory activities with the stores assistant
- Liaise with the Quality Manager on supplier auditing
- Help identify business improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will have a relevant manufacturing/engineering qualification (degree or BTEC) or relevant commercial experience, will have proven leadership and people management skills, be able to demonstrate technical understanding and quality compliance within Manufacturing Standards, and understand Advanced Product Quality Planning ( APQP), Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing, along with ERP experience.
1 month ago