Working as part of the Recruitment and Resourcing Team supporting the HR function, you will offer and end to end recruitment process for all vacancies within the business, focusing on delivering an excellent candidate journey and securing the best in market talent.
- To understand all of the roles within the business, liaising closely with Hiring Managers to take a brief
- Advertise vacancies on various platforms, creating engaging and effective adverts
- Screen applicants against job description competencies
- Utilise the ATS (Eploy) effectively to process candidates through all stages of the recruitment journey
- Schedule interviews
- Ensure Right to Work documentation compliance
- Co ordinate post interview debriefs and ensure constructive feedback is offered to all candidates
- Manage Reference collection processes and flag any concerns
- Build strong and effective relationships with external recruitment partners and networks
- Manage candidate on boarding
- Ensure recruitment data integrity and produce insightful metrics for trend analysis
To succeed you will be professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have strong IT skills and experience of working with databases, and be at your best working collaboratively. You will be able to work under pressure and manage changing priorities. Previous Recruitment or Resourcing experience is highly desirable.
In return we offer a competitive salary, annual bonus and Hybrid working model.
2 weeks ago