Implementation Manager/Project Co ordinator
Working for a rapidly expanding business within the home energy efficiency sector, this is an exciting opportunity to join and enable the implementation of any new or additional business activity with process details.
- Ensure completion and ongoing maintenance of all business critical project plans and process mapping as well as ongoing maintenance and updating of these.
- To build and maintain an internal database of process flows and owners.
- Mapping of all new business-critical processes
- Mapping of customer and supplier journeys
- Design and maintenance of fit for purpose reporting tools to support new business performance tracking
- Consulting all main business directors and process owners.
- Making recommendations for process improvements and project managing improvements and efficiencies
- Liaising with and supporting external supply chain partners
- Liaising with and supporting other internal team leads to ensure clear communications on all implementation projects and their aims and time lines.
- You will have similar experience previously for managing processes and trials, test and learn and roll out activities.
- Highly PC literate and competent with all Microsoft Office Based applications
- Data protection/GDPR legislation fluent, managed the process and operated in a regulated and/or public facing role.
- Ability to analyse multiple workflows and develop business cases to optimise process in a fast paced environment
3 weeks ago