A great opportunity to join a friendly team in a fantastic environment with great perks!
This is an extremely varied and encompassing role and would suit somebody who enjoys being active in all areas of a business and has a minimum of 2 years experience within a Finance position !
Working in a Team of 3 Finance Assistants to provide an effective finance function, supporting the Finance & Compliance Manager in the delivery of all core finance requirements.
- To support Financial Controller and Finance & Compliance Manager in completing all activities to meet regulatory and Group deadlines.
- Ensure all aspects of the Accounts Payable & Receivable role are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Responsible for all daily treasury matters, associated reconciliations and policies on cash control.
- Processing into Exchequer (Core system) all group customer receipts and accurately allocating receipts.
- Opening all new Customer & Supplier accounts within Exchequer.
- Weekly review of Group aged debt listings & chasing these debts.
- Set up, process and manage all group customer Direct Debits.
- Identifying and rectifying all payment and all group supplier queries.
- Identify all group supplier purchase order queries & rectify.
- Compile all paperwork ready for all group supplier payment run.
- Process & manage all group supplier rebate claims.
- Reconcile all goods in documentation ready for processing.
- Process all group purchase invoices.
- Enter all supplier payment details into Exchequer and process/send all group suppliers the related remits.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Filing of all group purchase ledger-based documentation accurately and on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly VAT returns.
- Support in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts for all Group Companies
Responsibilities – Bonded Warehouse (Training provided)
- Accurate recording of all intakes of goods into the Bonded Warehouse
- Preparing appropriate documentation for all movements of stock within the Bonded Warehouse environment
- Preparing HMRC compliant documentation for all outbound goods from the Bonded Warehouse
- Preparation of monthly charge invoices for Third Party Customers using teh Bonded Warehouse facility
- Preparation of HMRC month end returns
- Assist the Stock Controller in ensuring system stocks and physical stocks are reconciled
3 weeks ago