Contracts and Key Accounts Manager
An opportunity for an experienced Contracts and Key Account Manager to manage the day to day running of customer contracts, to build, develop and maintain customer relationships ensuring quality requirements, specification reviews and customer forecasts are all contractually compliant and orders fulfilled.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Forecasts including review with Purchasing – challenge as appropriate
- Quoting and follow up
- Booking orders/ work orders – process, review and check
- Expediting material through the supply chain
- Bid buys – prices, costs, margins
- Regular customer contact and external customer QBR meetings
- Contract review – challenge as needed to ensure compliance and contractual requirements are achievable.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience in a similar role, with excellent Business Management skills, a strong knowledge of Excel, and the ability to travel as required within the UK.
1 month ago