- Use of hand and machine tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents,such as diagrams, schematics,blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble or manufacture products.
- Meet all health and safety requirements of the company.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications partslists,gathering parts, subassemblies, tools,and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components byexamining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component and recording test results as needed.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
£20500 to start with regular increases during training.
2 weeks ago